AC AEP Amcells Asahi BLH Bongshin(奉信) Brosa Burster(波司特) CAS(凱士) Celtron(世銓) Chcontech Curiotec Dacell(大拿) Dini Argeo(狄納喬) Fine Flintec(福林泰克) GTM Guangce(廣測) Hmcells Interface Jihsense(煜昕) Keli(柯力) Kistler-Morse Laumas Mavin Mettler Toledo(梅特勒托利多) Mkcells NBC NCH NMB Nobel(諾貝爾) NTS OAP Philips(飛利浦) Precia-Molen PT LTD Revere Rice Lake Sartorius(賽多利斯) Scaime(世感) Schenck(申克) Sensocar Sensolink Sensortronics(STS) Setech(世泰) Sewhacnm(世和) Siemens(西門子) Soemer Suncells T-Scale(臺衡) Tedea(特迪亞) Transcell(傳力) UTE(聯貿) Utilcell(尤梯爾) Zemic(中航電測) 德國HBM 柯力
|外型尺寸||3英寸x 1.8英寸x 4.5英寸（75 x 46 x 115毫米）|
|標準||符合DIN EN 16611|
Warranty and Liability
In principle, the supply of the device is subject to our “General Conditions of Sale and Delivery.” These have been provided to the operating company on conclusion of the contract, at the latest.
- SCHMIDT Mechanical Screen Printing Tension Meter are warranted for 12 months.
Parts subject to wear, electronic components and measuring springs are not covered by the warranty. No warranty or liability will be accepted for bodily injury or property damage
resulting from one or several of the following causes:
- Misuse or abuse of the device.
- Improper mounting, commissioning, operation and maintenance of the device
(e.g. verification interval).
- Operation of the device if any safeguards are defective or if any safety and protection
precautions are not properly installed or not operative.
- Failure to comply with the notices in the Operating Instructions regarding transport,
storage, mounting, commissioning, operation, maintenance and setup of the device.
- Any unauthorized structural alteration of the device.
- Insufficient inspection of device components that are subject to wear.
- Opening the device or improper repair work.
- Disasters caused by the effects of foreign objects or by force majeure.
1.1 Notices within the Operating Instructions
The fundamental prerequisite for the safe handling of this device and its troublefree operation is the knowledge of the basic safety notices and safety instructions.
These Operating Instructions contain the most important notices for the safe operation of the device.
These Operating Instructions, in particular the safety notices, must be observed by any person who works with the device. In addition, the local valid rules and regulations for the prevention of accidents must be complied with.
The representations within the Operating Instructions are not true to scale.
The dimensions given are not binding.
General indications of direction, such as FRONT, REAR, RIGHT, LEFT apply when viewing the front of the device.
1.2 Responsibilities of the Operating Company
In compliance with the EC Directive 89/655/EEC, the operating company agrees to only
permit persons to work with the device who:
- are familiar with the basic regulations on industrial safety and accident prevention and
who have been trained in handling the device.
- have read and understood the chapter on safety and the warning notices in these
Operating Instructions and have confirmed this with their signatures.
- are examined regularly on their safe and conscientious working method.
1.3 Responsibilities of the Personnel
All persons who work with the device agree to perform the following duties before starting
- to observe the basic regulations on industrial safety and accident prevention.
- to read the chapter on safety and the warning notices in these Operating Instructions and
to confirm with their signatures that they have understood them.
1.4 Informal Safety Measures
The Operating Instructions must always be kept on hand where the device is operated.
Apart from the Operating Instructions, the general and local valid regulations on accident
prevention and environmental protection must be provided and complied with.
1.5 Training of the Personnel
Only trained and instructed personnel is permitted to work with the device. The responsibilities
of the personnel must be clearly defined for mounting, commissioning, operation,
setup, maintenance and repair. Trainees may only work with the device under the supervision
of an experienced personnel
1.6 Intended Use
1.7 Dangers in Handling the Device
The device is intended exclusively to be used as a tension of print screens.
Any other use or any use exceeding this intention will be regarded as misuse.
Under no circumstances shall HANS SCHMIDT & Co GmbH be held liable for damage
resulting from misuse.
The intended use also includes:
- Complying with all notices included in the Operating Instructions and observing all inspection and maintenance works.
1.7 Dangers in Handling the Device
The device was designed according to the state of the art and the approved safety standards.
Nevertheless, its use may cause serious or fatal injury to the user or third persons,
and/or an impairment of the device or of other material assets.
The device may only be applied:
- For its intended use in a faultless condition with regard to the safety requirements.
- Malfunctions that could impair safety must be remedied immediately.
- Personal protective equipment must be used according to the EC Directive 89/686/EEC.
The copyright on these Operating Instructions remains with the company HANS SCHMIDT & Co GmbH.
These Operating Instructions are intended for the operating company and its personnel only. They contain instructions and notices that may only be reproduced on the prior written
permission of HANS SCHMIDT & Co GmbH
and under indication of the complete reference data.
Violations will be prosecuted.
1.9 Declaration of Conformity
Our mechanical screen printing tension meters do not belong to the EC machinery directive 2006/42/EG and do not have a CE mark.
聯系電話：020-82303306 公司傳真：020-82303511下班及雙休日請撥打各品牌負責人電話電話詳情備案號: 粵ICP備11086172號-1